SSM 1.89% $1.35 service stream limited

Ann: Completion of Retail Offer Booklet Despatch, page-57

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308

...a sudden bearish attack (which triggered stop-loss orders) caught us off guard without the forewarning of a bearish pattern...what happen today could be related to yesterday's CXXT (cross trade or crossing)....next few days should confirm where SSM is heading....

...anyone who will tell you SSM is overvalued and NBN is finished must be bonkers! biggrin.png

NBN hasn't finished because there's so much maintenance to still keep going and SSM diversified in utilities; smart meters, radio, gas and electricity and then more recently through this acquisition of Lendlease services, that gives SSM diversity, it gives them scale, it gives them plenty of synergies. SSM got one of the best management teams that are out there, certainly for a company of this size and a very strong, capable board of which many of the board members have equity in the business and actually put more equity in, in this recent capital raising. I think they will capture those synergies and run that business well. I believe that actually the market is valuing a too low now relative to the potential that this new business gives to them....DYOR cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
0.025(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $831.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.35 $1.32 $1.253M 935.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1802 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 48614 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.