88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Completion of Rights Issue, page-3

1. 5,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    As I suspected what a terrible RI failure. Finally this is the strongest message being sent to this poor performing, out of touch unacceptably over paid and on the nose board imo.

The disgraceful remuneration and monthly staff costs are a joke and imo needs immediately addressing. What’s even worse is that almost all of our leaders hold no shares on market and almost all not even entitled to participate in this RI. What a mess imo.

This situation is totally unacceptable and untenable imo for all SH’s especially after the delayed and rushed last well and given the disastrous BOP RNS which trashed our SP. This sends the message most holders want out and no longer believe or support 88, just watch the massive exit during this flow test.

Some imo will say it’s Karma for this lifestyle coy delivering 10 months a year of nothing and producing failures after failures combined with the out of touch remuneration and terrible RNS’s

But imo I see this as the absolute worse outcome for holders as our SP momentum has been killed since 88 changed its management imo. Those thinking this flow test would reach previous highs are dreaming. We will be lucky to see our SP after this huge RI failure lucky to even break 1.2c -1.6c at best again imo.

What a joke, glad I will exit and this is the start the collapse of 88 imo. Serious changes now have to happen if 88 are to survive imo. I won’t be here to care.
    Last edited by docmin24: 29/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $414.0K 206.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
456 500755346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 589539738 145
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.