SVG 3.03% 3.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Hi all just checking in on this dog, hope everyone is doing well...

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3175
    Hi all just checking in on this dog, hope everyone is doing well away from this dog, as been a few months since I checked in, nothing has changed I see and I am still sitting on 6 figure losses, must be too busy running BCP imo, as nothing happening re drilling for gold, WTF!!!

No point celebrating from the recent sale, as the money imo will only go back to SB's CN's loans and the large Boards Remuneration etc.

What really angers me is how SVG (Share Value Gone) still has this large board, this is our biggest problem imo, seriously we need a new board/management, they all have to go.... SVG is a disgrace for all SH's imo and wished I never ever heard of them...

Very long road ahead and can't see any improvements, drilling etc happening before another wet season arrives and the SP will fall further, as this dog surely will go sub 1c again by this wet season. What a joke this company is... So, P O and NOT IMPRESSED!!!!! All the best to ALL, check back in during the wet season, LMAO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.