AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

re: Ann: Completion of Senior Loan Refinancin... I have noticed...

1. 186 Posts.
    re: Ann: Completion of Senior Loan Refinancin... I have noticed that it's been quiet in general on hot copper lately.

Sounds like you have a very sound strategy. I am just rethinking mine at the moment. I am going to avoid low yielding stocks that the fundamentals are are hard to understand. HST and LEI have taught me that. As an investor not ready for heavy super investing at this stage, I am mainly interested in dividend yield and 10% yield over a 12 month horizon.

I do have a longer term view that the asx will be the place to be over the next 5 years although I am seeing good commercial properties selling cheap now with good yields. Only problem is the banks want 70% LVR and are looking to charge around 9%. Maybe that can get cheaper.

I would agree this not a multi bagger in the short to medium term. I think that it can achieve good growth in capital terms as soon as things stabilize a little in Japan. I reckon it's got 3.30 in it short term and maybe 3.60 by the exdividend date at the end of the year. If it pays 40 cents by next feb
    and it's at 3.60 to 3.70 I will be happy.

Holding AJA, TLS, NAB, ANZ, WBC, BHP, WDC, WRT, TAH, WOW, CCL and LEI. Doing my best to safely enjoy good income for investing and steady capital growth with safe gearing on margin loans

My humble opinions only and hoping I have learned from my numerous previous mistakes

You would think that there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.