AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

re: Ann: Completion of Senior Loan Refinancin... Thanks for your...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Completion of Senior Loan Refinancin... Thanks for your kind comments.

BTW I noticed that you and I have much the same stocks, certainly I have the first 3 exactly same as you.

SO your strategy and thinking is similar to mine, hopefully sound.

Noticed u r holding 3 banks, presumably to average the risk and participate in lucrative banking sector business, I am gambling that the smallest market cap (NAB) will do their darnest to get off the last spot, to get a bit higher up the ladder. So far no cigar.

TLS is a no brainer for a SMSF in pension stage ATM, IMO.
    SP teethering somewhat above the all time low has a decent bit of upside build in IMO, the promise to maintaint the divi at 14c at least for next 3 payments should put some floor under the SP and furnish the cash for the pension payouts one can budget on with some certainty.

I know there is never anything guaranteed, but neither is someones wages or even interest payouts from term deposit or rent from rental property, We all have to accept a bit of risk in our lives.

When it comes to AJA, I have been expecting the SP to stabilize as the Japanese RE levels off and even improves somewhat.

Been waitng fairly long time and hope that we might have finaly reached that point, but who knows. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.