AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Ann: Completion of Senior Loan Refinancing and Eq, page-25

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Completion of Senior Loan Refinancin... "Tiger is back on his game again. Won't be long before he is back at the top."

Is that his favorite position? I did not know.

My other stocks?

I am a big fan of CBD Energy ATM.

I am still in full time job and so my portfolio does not have too many stocks. I balance it a bit by having a part of my super in company fund.

So far my SMSF has managed much better returns than the company fund . Company's fund is spread over wide variety assets and even thought it is growth focused it seem to reflect the ASX 200 index. So if the market is stuck my returns are too.

In my own SMSF I have just few stocks, 4 ATM, but, I can watch them like a hawk and get to understand their business, who is their competition and judge their prospects.

I take profits or loss if I loose faith and move on if I see better opportunity elsewhere. When the divies and distro's are due I look around more intensely.

I use ETO's to try to make quick small bundles. I was very successful with them in past, but since I started my SMSF the results from ETO's are mixed.
    Big thing with ETO's is market volatility, I am OK with that, but last 3 years the volatility was fluctuating widely and that is a new one on me.

Last trade I entered into in relatively slowly rising market, was based the assumption of lower volatility continuing for next 3 weeks. Trade before based on the same assumption gave nice return, but this time dominoes started to fall rather rapidly. Tunisia, Egypt, Japan,Bahrain, Libya,Portugal's money, Yemen , market gone spinning down, volatility shot up.

Volatility has settled down somewhat, even though these problems are still unresolved and got a lot worse IMO. But at the time it turned small profit into bigger loss.

So there you have it, traders confession, I feel better now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.