FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

DB, Have to respond to your ramblings and wonder about your...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    DB,

Have to respond to your ramblings and wonder about your thought processes....

KKW those that think Samo was all down to FAR are completely off track IMO.Petronas were paying and to believe they didn't have a say or run their own geo's over the lease is just plain ridiculous. FAR and PETRONAS would have jointly agreed, to obliviate Far from responsibility is just stupid. The drill itself was not a problem, that's the nature of the business. The lack of Plan B for a duster or any subsequent drilling was a naive miscalculation.

Posters here, unfortunately will not accept that its down to them to sell. Can't sell, been suspended for about 10months.

Posters here will not accept that WPL shafted us good and proper with a 40...now 50% extra cost. Well played WPL, poor choices and lack of strategic thinking by Far to get easily shafted. Naive and out of their depth.

Has management cocked it up? Ha, is this a question

Well they certainly cocked up arbitration and I made it clear that I blame them for that entirely and took appropriate action by selling most of my shares. Did you remember to stone them in the town square? I always thought arbitration was a long shot and bonus but the real prize was the oil booked at FID, that should have realise $10-15US a barrel, subject to financing.

Is it their fault WPL put the cost up by 40%...Lack of strategic and contingency planning.Tried to go to production and couldn't finance, most projects over-run.

NOIs it their fault Covid hit....NO Risk management 101, clearly lacking, oil prices had already been down at $30 within 24months, prudent management would have consider commodity cycles and prices returning there,, might not have anticipated Covid exactly, but demand coming off should have been a scenario to consider and mitigate e.g so that "binding" finance deals could not be pulled from under them.

Those that claim management should have sold a % are denying the reality of who would have bought under 10% at a reasonable amount? I think you'll find that WPL were hoovering up %of SNE cheaply. you are also conventiently forgetting the option to sell with Cairn
    No one IMO.

I think a lot of FAR's problems came about by having to small a WI to insulate them against all the things that go wrong.50% in The Gambia gives them one last shot IMO and they will have enough WI to be able to garner interest from the big players with a commercial discovery. IMO. Far can't finance 15% so they should retain more? Their business model (realtively successfull until they tried to expand beyond their capabilities) was to get free carried by selling down for drilling costs.

If they farm down 1% I will not be buying.Puff and bluster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.