ADR 12.5% 1.4¢ adherium limited

cant see this happening... the attempted take over offer was for...

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    cant see this happening... the attempted take over offer was for 1.8cents pre consolidation, which now would be 27cents, (which I would love right now TBH).... here we are sitting at 3.1cents... Adherium refused the offer then, why would they even consider it now being that the SP has been smashed yet the company is in better position than ever to finally get to cash flow positive.. even if RSH were interested, the offer would be way less than before...never going to happen

I still hold to the fact that the SP has been and continues to be severely manipulated keeping us down, for what reason I do not know, but I think it will reveal it self one day... ongoing massive change of shares of market, always a piddly amount of shares being traded to keep it in the red, common to see 5 shares sold into the sell side, but never into the buys side... agendas at play here over and over...

I am 100% convinced that the likes of Rick and team all know very well what is going on with the SP, and simply don't give a rats ass...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.688K 186.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 28527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.