CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day whoopsie.
    all good pints, thanks.
    I’m not a fan of capital raisings unless they’re for net positive outcomes. This one “could” be ok and based on management so far, I’d back them to say it will indeed end up positive. Would have been nice to have an SPP, so we could all share in some cheaper shares, but I know they’re a pain to do as a small cap.

Acceleration of the ramp up of the planned production is good. The sooner we start, the sooner we see income/profit then divs.But the thing I like the most and I think will end up net positive, is the moving head now with a beneficiation plant to process low grade ore. We have 2mt of that close by and then the plant is there to start work much earlier on that 5bt monster low grade around us.Moving to produce high grade concentrate now, will definitely be accretive.More drilling and sooner, also good, going by those outstanding recent drill results.

An increase in resource/reserve will either increase output and/or increase LOM. Both very positive.So a little disappointed we didn’t get an SPP, but I more bought in market at 8.0 today anyway. I missed out in the 7.9’s. Although going by my track record, I expect it will now drop lower short term.Many just assume a CR is negative. Pays to think it all through.
    Cheers,
    Ned, happily accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.