1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Completion of Share Purchase Plan Raising-AJM.AX, page-9

1. 9,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3954
    The announcement said we raised $774k, so approximately 25% of the offer. Not a significant dilution, gives the company a small amount of money and it ensured the raising was fair to retail holders. I still think it was a good choice.

Share price is clearly being held back. There have been no exciting announcements for a while (the one last week was good and to the point but no real bang to it). So between SP going nowhere and lack of news impatience will set in. As Fred says those that hold imo will do well.

A lot of disinformation and ignorance being spread about lithium does not help either. The saying goes 'the market is never wrong'. I believe this time it is. Lots of good research done by people on HC and elsewhere. Not necessarily my forte. I am more into the numbers but from what I have been reading and translating that to numbers I am happy.

The last 3 key areas for us is to lock up rest of our product, release the DFS and announce a funding package. DFS will probably lead to completion of the other 2 items but imo they are the most important. Once it is clear all our product is accounted for and we are funded to reach production this company is very derisked I feel.

Lithium demand is out of our control and will look after itself.
    Last edited by binwood: 18/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.