GBZ 0.00% 1.2¢ gbm resources limited

Sorry to say but anybody holding GBZOA has done their doe. There...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Sorry to say but anybody holding GBZOA has done their doe. There is just no buy support at all, let alone enough for a size able parcel to be sold. And it's a bit late now to be jumping up and down wanting to sack CEO and board. Concerned holders should have taken action in March after the REE resource ann'ment instead of Cu or at the very least at the end of June when the scoping study was meant to be released as touted by GBZ when they raised $1.3mln for the Milo scoping study in April. The problem was that GBZ holders weren't concerned when they should have been and still many holders are denying the facts in front of their noses. Time for you all to read the writing on the wall be honest and admit to yourselves you made a mistake with this one. Use the experience to try to find the next one, there are some other good prospects out there if you are looking hard enough. P.S I don't hate anyone or have an axe to grind I merely became interested about two months ago after reading one of Sir Johnny's posts. I read some posts and looked at some GBZ ann'ments and drew my own conclusions which I have expressed in two or three posts here. Said my bit now promise to leave all you faithful or is it fateful Gbz holders alone from now on. DYOHR (H stands for honest).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 632805 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 50833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.