PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Completion of Share Purchase Plan, page-93

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Hello mate,

Sorry but your post says what I think!? I didn't think some people got their full allotment...they clearly and concisely said that they did. For example;

"Been in for 3 years with 1.8 mil shares got the max"

Clearly 100% of $15,000. maya.m said the same. How else can you interpret those posts!?

Where someone else said;

"A family member who has held less than 30,000 shares since early May 2017, got 21428 as per 50%"

Clearly 50% of $15,000.

Now could they be not telling the truth (highly unlikely, especially with regards to maya), so it's not what I think, it's what they posted. Anyway not picking a fight with you or anyone else for that matter, I just wish you would read posts more completely before dismissing or attacking them.

BTW, I think I did say previously that it would be awesome if management decided to give smaller holders their full ask and scale back the bigger requests (but not sooo much that they get less than the smaller requests), so it gave the most people what they wanted. LMAO, but I was shouted down for suggesting such a stupid and unfair idea at the time...but now it seems that it is ok for the LOYAL holders.

This whole situation reminds me of a proverb I once read:

"Everyone wants equality, but only with those who have more than they do".

Given I read it on a public wall in Belfast I didn't pay it much mind, but the longer I live the more I believe it to be true. LOL, I might even be guilty of it myself!?

Anyway mate I genuinely wish you the best...LOL, with that many PLS shares you'll be OK, of that I have no doubt.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by Waterblunt: 03/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.