EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Completion of Share Purchase Plan, page-49

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Simple answer is that they aren't overvalued far from it...I suspect like many Graphite stocks they are undervalued. Our Shareprice has nothing to do with WKT or MNS or anyone else for that matter. Our share price is solely based on how well KNL has managed to sell itself to the markets in Australia and Germany. And and 13c the answer to that is poorly.
    We may be bigger smarter, faster, brighter, shinier and have a NPV the size of a planet...but if our management can't sell that to the market, then it is all worth diddly squat.
    We need to turn this conversation away from others aren't as worthy of their Share Price and turn it internally and ask....what do we have to do as a company to sell our projects, our achievements, our NPV and our near term potential better.
    I have been saying the same darn thing on this forum about KNL for years....time to get rid of our PR company and engage a company capable of selling the Golden Goose as a Golden Goose rather than as a Goose.

If KNL had MNS's PR skills we would be sitting at $4.00 (kidding MNS holders...kidding...$3.90 at best !)

564xxl
    PS lets ask the PR question of our Board!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.