NEU 0.00% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Completion of Share Purchase Plan, page-28

1. 2,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    I'm a 10 year investor in NEU - first purchase 16th February 2010.

I've no issue with what management has achieved other than the time it took to get to phase 3 from phase 2b and that NEU didn't raise capital somewhere in the $2.50 - $3.00 range.

RT did the right thing by NEU:

- accepted the best offer for trofinetide for North America
    - refused to accept Acadia's lowball offer for ROW
    - believed that a successful phase 3 trial would give NEU a substantially higher result for ROW rights (I agree)
    - ensured that NEU had sufficient funds to progress NNZ-2591 to phase 2 even in the event that trofinetide phase 3 failed

It's now apparent that he did that in spite of opposition from our main shareholder through those times.

Those of us who have been there for that length of time have only ourselves to blame for not parlaying our investment into substantial profits already. Only once, just prior to the Acadia deal, did I sell, and then only a relatively small parcel, which I've bought back in the past couple of weeks. We all could have been free-carrying NEU easily.

Those who came on board just prior to the Acadia deal got shimmered - promised a huge up-front payment and the opportunity to sell recently acquired shares at a big profit.

Those who came on board around the Torreya time (that done in my view to satisfy LW) refused to believe that NEU wouldn't accept the best deal. I could provide you with multiple posts from myself and others suggesting that NEU would not take the best offer for ROW but put it off until the phase 3 results arrived or were apparent.

Then there are those who lack any knowledge of T/O laws who believe that NEU is being set up for another low-ball offer - it's not going to happen.

Then there are those who keep banging on about the same old things time after time after time. That includes me, so "here endeth the sermon".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 3429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.