QAN 0.68% $5.85 qantas airways limited

I couldn't agree more @AndySH, I got in at the end of May, right...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I couldn't agree more @AndySH, I got in at the end of May, right as QAN came out of the dip. My first ever share purchase, and whilst it wasn't the bargain of $2.1x from the weeks immediately prior, I still thought that an aviation stock that big for $3.24 was a good price not to be bested and hell, if it was bested enough to make me kick myself for buying at that price I'd probably be less worried about QAN and more worried about not starving to death!

I take a great deal of comfort in the fact that the instos swept in first at $3.65 like it was Christmas, as @Helix86 said earlier. I feel that the low take-up of the SPP can be wholly attributed to people with little change to spare being risk averse in a chaotic market. Lest we forget the words of JMK that "The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent."

In my so far brief personal exposure to the share market and HC I have learned that there will always be sh*t-talkers and detractors regardless of the evidence. As usual, DYOR and back yourself. If we were all going to dissuaded from taking positions based on the heresay of someone at the other end of a forum keyboard then I doubt any of us would be here in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.85
Change
-0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $9.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.84 $5.91 $5.84 $38.05M 6.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22710 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.86 26030 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.