VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I’m still optimistic. Truth be told my optimism on Bunyu funding...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I’m still optimistic. Truth be told my optimism on Bunyu funding is starting dwindle but I still think there’s a good chance it happens soon, and I’m optimistic that it will happen in the long term.

Garnet is currently being used by a potential customer. I’ve used garnet in a previous job. I’m assuming it’s being used for sand blasting but I could be wrong. The requirements from the customer’s perspective would be as follows:

The garnet is heavy so that it removes material.
    The garnet doesn’t reduce in size significantly so that it can be recycled.
    The garnet is cheap.

I’m optimistic about the anode plant.

There seems to be a growing chance of a peace talk. I’m becoming more optimistic about the war ending.

I’m sure you lot will question my logic. This is pure speculation. What is not speculation is that the fundamentals have improved and the share price has done the opposite.

Thats a reason to buy a stock.

I think the suspense is bringing out some impatience. This is high risk, high reward investing. We are all down. We are all responsible for our own decisions. Nobody knows what will happen.

I’m happy with my investment, I’m unhappy with the share price, is what it is.

PS:

indigo doesn’t add a space after commas or full stops, five cent does. These are habits that people tend not to fake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.