UCM 0.00% 1.4¢ uscom limited

I have mentioned getting advice from David Williams or somebody...

1. 11,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    I have mentioned getting advice from David Williams or somebody similar myself before. We definitely needed more skills in that area, an area that we are led to believe one at least of the newer directors has in abundance. I have also voiced my concerns about taking on debt on the advice of those with a huge influence on marketing and distribution. I have in the past seen companies led down that very same path and into unethical well orchestrated takeovers, very cheaply too may I add. This has been a nagging concern from way back and I sincerely hope that it will never be the case here.

A board of directors works as one and each person on it was bought in for the company to benefit from their experience, skills and connections. I'm surprised that Meng is not putting out more news to shareholders and enlightening us about their upcoming achievements and milestones. There was such a lot of excitement when he came onboard, but surprisingly he seems to have kept his cards very close to his chest, as far as us retail holders are concerned anyway. Any talk of a board spill I find very concerning and would have to question the integrity of anyone suggesting such a thing. If anyone knows more on that, please let us all know.

I still think that any decent news would be at least 6 to 8 months away and any great results at least a year or two at a guess. I haven't seen any timeline guidance from the company or any of its directors, so hopefully we can look forward to an announcement along those lines in the near future, tempered of course by the covid 19 and global geopolitical situations. Time of course will tell.

Good fortune and great luck shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.506M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.