SPQ 6.25% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Completion of Stage 2 Program assaying, page-51

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Information is all over the place but I did find an article that was talking about it.

"Basel III could be a game changer yet it isn’t currently in the general windscreen view. I suspect the banks have a very good reason to keep it at arm’s length while they bleed every last penny out the system. So from 28th June 2021, Europe will no longer classify unallocated Gold as a Tier 1 asset. It has to be a provable 1:1 ratio which should lead to a physical Gold market. This just has to be viewed as bullish for Gold, and all other precious metals.This could well be a turning point so expect huge volatility in the run up to what could be a permanent change in the landscape on how the oldest and still the benchmark of the precious metals is valued.Last chance to load up on these price levels? It could well be. Excited? You should be. Let’s hope the banks have learned from 2008 and we aren’t heading for Lehman Brothers 2.0."

My understanding of dates were a bit off.

I wonder if the price of Gold is being manipulated DOWN so banks can buy up at cheaper prices???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $481 64.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3363673 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3691419 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.