OMA 10.6% 29.5¢ omega oil & gas limited

I suggest you do more research before making such statements....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    I suggest you do more research before making such statements.

The two largest shareholders on the register being Flannery & Tristar have far more money than any fund that would have a mandate in this space for a company at this stage and are willing to continue to commit to the company longer term should results continue to deliver. I'd rather have these two on the register + their networks involved vs any fund at this stage. They can be patient and active in playing a support role when needs and are not the types to sell into 'pumps' or bail out when the price isn't to their liking. They understand the process required to create significant value from a commodity asset and that it takes time to unlock the significant value.

Also in regards to sufficient funds to complete the fracking program, the company has disclosed this to the market over the past few presentations that have sufficient funds to complete this testing.

Should the company look to additional capital prior to this program being completed, well that's up to the company to decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.