SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I have been in PSF since the ann came out that the team said the...

1. 181 Posts.
    I have been in PSF since the ann came out that the team said the CR was being scraped in early march and hold a good sized parcel. To me that was a good sign that the financials must be pretty good since the CR was scaled back to min ASX rule. Always a gamble in the spec end of the market but i myself have faith that this team can deliver a profit with there products. Plus one good thing was we ended the last day of trading in the green as people were happy to have there hard earned tied up for the TH. BUD on the last day of trading with the Sears ann shot up to 28.5c then crashed to close at 20c for the TH. SYT has a market that is here and now with its products and should take traction pretty quickly were as BUD being in the IOT is a space that is still in its infancy but will grow into a giant in time IMO. Fact is how many start ups turn around and tell the market we dont need a CR?

Platinum luck to all of us that could see the value in this A grade team at Syntonic. I hold both BUD for the long game and PSF/SYT. I also like the way Gary has not hyped it up as much Dave did with BUD.

PLTAH

Aint no fun...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.