GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

There is no doubt that some of the things you are saying are...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    There is no doubt that some of the things you are saying are correct. I have all the confidence with JV partner GSM as they have no option but to find commercial size lithium asset.

In relation to John Watts, he should be put on first available plane to Guyana without any delay. IMO, John Wats should have seen the core samples and commented properly. It seems He is not prepared to comment based on core photos only just to cover his backside.

IMO, the lack of proper comment by the GEO is the reason for the recent share price drop.

Mr King needs to wake up and do his job properly or pack up and move to a retirement village. If I was him (ugly thought) I would put JOHN WATTS ON A PLANE NOW. He may have time to mark up the drilling plans in the plane on his way to Guyana.

Let’s not forget the 26 mt pegmatite already discovered and we are on the fifth hole and people are selling. This is crazy. GPP is an exploration company on greenfields and discovered a 26 mt pegmatite already. Take my hat of to GSM specially. Potentials are huge for an exploration company.

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.