BCN 4.55% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Gobble these guys have been looking and leave no stone unturned...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,252 Posts.
    Gobble these guys have been looking and leave no stone unturned if you look back on previous drill results where they are drilling some of the hits are 21 gpt. It will take a bit of research but it's there under the previous companies that had the tenement. 20 to 30 thou oz high grade deposits are usually just left as the don't spruik well and unless your a miner, who knows how to get it out your up s creek.
    I have said here a few times on the flip side you have expectionally qualified miners who have mined gold for 30 plus years can screw down a price and get every possible value for the dollars spent. Hence no other ASX listed company even bothers with this size deposit. On the other side your not getting the spruik about how much it can make all banking and law and big company experience but little or know Idea on how to to run a tight ship, and pull it out of the ground. I said before it won't be pumped as the blue sky outlandish greed figures aren't tthere.
    But instead you get experience all directors are major holders and a ceo paying himself a 100g per year.
    And one that has delivered everything they promised!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $89.54K 3.923M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5220096 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2791111 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.