BCB 1.96% 5.2¢ bowen coking coal limited

Ann: Completion of Transformational Acquisition of Burton Mine, page-74

1. 1,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    1. Russia has resumed its gas supplies to Germany etc, via Nord Stream1 pipeline today, but at only 40% of the contracted & expected amount. It is not clear if, & when, the remaining 60% will be supplied.. or more & ongoing "technical problems" will be claimed by Russia.

2. The demand for fossil fuel (inc. thermal COAL), to "ensure energy security", is RISING (at least for the short to medium term) in the EU, UK, Japan etc.- & there are particular fears about shortfalls in the nthn. hemisphere winter. EU, UK, Japan, Sth Korea etc. are seeking alternative supplies from Russia. They fear Russia will increasingly use its huge fossil fuel reserve/exports as "political blackmail".

"Germany's coalition government is scrambling to secure alternative energy supplies...

Images of German Economy Minister and Green politician Robert Habeck going cap in hand to the Middle East for fossil fuels were greeted with derision by some at home...

But the government is having to rethink some of its ideals.

And, having vowed to leave COAL behind, Germany is now FIRING UP mothballed (coal) power stations: a decision that even Mr Habeck admits is "depressing" (My emphases, & words in brackets) ".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62234188

Energy exports from reliable, democratic fossil fuel suppliers, such as Australia, are becoming more important in the current energy shortages, & geopolitical crises occurring.
    This bodes well for BCB, & its shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $148.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $1.362M 27.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1010000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 56584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.