RGT 42.1% 16.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Completion of Unmarketable Parcel Share Sale Facility, page-5

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    They should never have actioned this divesting of alleged unmarketable parcels. Unfortunately I wasn't on the ball at the time and overlooked to advise them in time that I didn't agree, by completing some form they emailed to us several months ago apparently. If you missed the email somehow which is easy to do, then you lost your holding if it fit their description at the time. I was so xxxxed at their slack behaviour over this. I worked in a law firm who would never have relied on email notifications for these things, would have also sent by hard post but MGC are cost cutting wherever it suits them. MGC lawyers just do the bare minimum required and for that alone I'm not interested in them or their products. Not impressed one bit that they did this and they crow about how their costs are reduced by having a smaller shareholder register. EXCUSE ME!!!!! - the rudeness is abysmal, their costs are reduced but ours have been increased with these actions / opportunities lost while our money sat in the registry's trust account doing nothing for many months.
    Last edited by VMG70: 09/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.120(42.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 15.0¢ $58.44K 348.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15540 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 7113 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.