GML 0.00% 2.4¢ gateway mining limited

I agree. I don't want a share consolidation until we have hit...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I agree. I don't want a share consolidation until we have hit over 1,000,000 oz's in high grade GOLD as a resource. If that happens we would not need a share consolidation. Generally the reason a company does a share consolidation is to lower the total number of shares on register and with a share price a lot higher after the consolidation generally the Institutions not look at any companies until the minimum share price is somewhere in the 30 cent plus range. With a smaller share register the company will find it easier to raise CR through institutions with deep pockets.

If management are saying they see GML as a Tier 1 producer and do not plan on increasing resource incrementally but increase it substantially as stated by Mark Cossom in his latest video presentation on the gateway mining website then the share price will do the talking and there is no need for a share consolidation Just look at DEG from .09 cents to a high of $1.55 cents and BGL from .28.5 cents to $1.49 cents last year without any share consolidations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $13.99K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38637 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.