CDX 0.00% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

I think when the consumer device is released this will be...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I think when the consumer device is released this will be great... "You know how Apple has stopped calling their heart and blood trackers medical devices... it's because nothing yet can do that in a medically accurate, life or death way. Cardiex brings a world first...." And "Did you know traditional cuff monitors aren't accurate with central blood pressure, and although at the surface, things might look fine, deeper down they are not.... Cardiex brings a world first to the consumer...

Interestingly, I just saw this article whilst looking into Apple stating it's monitors aren't medically reliable (or something like that).

I agree they could have simple explainer for GPs (if they dont already) who are too busy to read into details. 90 second video for GPs, or medical practice owners (which is probably a different message).

They are actually removing features (Blood oxygen)... because they can't do it, and someone unfortunately died.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/17/technology/apple-watch-oximetry-international-trade-commission.html

Last edited by Istari: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $810 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 254068 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 44413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.