FMR 9.09% 18.0¢ fmr resources limited

I have gone back through my notes on the old NVO and discussions...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I have gone back through my notes on the old NVO and discussions I had with two of the board and IMO their platform already had the capabilities that we just bought.... From what was stated at the recent AGM it was further confirmed that the NVO platform had the same capabilities ..... Mr Winter`s new team of very experienced management in this area that has been added + NVO now paying $15,000 a month for the expertise of Career One staff and what they have brought to NVO IMO do`s not in any way justify this purchase at the price we are paying....
    If the staff from this company was so good why have they not turned a profit or earn enough to pay the running costs of that company... which NVO now have to absorb...
    Since Mr Winter was dumped the company on him there has been a huge and unbelieveable dilution and around 1 Bill shares issued .... On face value this is appalling and I see no justification ..... along with this so called purchase of this company including all of its staff... that we have no idea what it will cost... I took the time to chat with another large recruitment agency about this corner shop purchase for locals in the Sutherland and surrounding suburbs.... and the so called valuable platform and the question was asked WHO DID THE VALUATION OF THIS PLATFORM ... Unfortunately as I can not substantiate other comments he made I can not publish them...

Previous management were seeking Big Name Companies .... ie , Banks or perhaps the managing of staff at a Major sporting complex....

In regards to the three points you raised I can not see any net profit coming from this purchase..... We already have experienced staff in this area which we are paying $15,000 a month for .... These existing customers will not in any way cover the costs let alone make a net profit... Proven by their current financial position.....

Further more the announcement Head line states The Completion of WCH Technolgy Platform Acquisition..IMO that is a little misleading as you have bought the whole company which had this platform... and along with staff we do not really need....and have a track record of not being able to make an annual net profit.....

As previously stated ..... we have now 1.5 Bill shares on issue and very high outgoings ... it will be very interesting to see if we can get a positive EPS or what will the negative EPS is....

It is very clear the market has reacted to the quality of the appointments and their previous record...... Is todays SP the result of the market doing its sums and agrees with my comments... .... IMO only the announcement of a large CORPORATE will strengthen the SP...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.584M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $5.336K 30.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43573 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 67961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.