NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Completion of Zijin Transaction and Appendix, page-21

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    re: Ann: Completion of Zijin Transaction and ... Well, I have been in transit for much of the day, and have only managed to read the announcement now...

In the words of Bran Taylor... Gee Wiz, Wow Wee, Golly Gosh....

And finally..., we have some real commitment and real progress...

My favorite part is this announcement:

"As part of the strategic partnership with Zijin and with effect from Completion, Mr Abraham Li has been appointed as Managing Director and Mr Robin Wang has been appointed as a non-executive director of Nkwe. Mr Sharif Pandor has been appointed as non-executive Chairman of Nkwe. Mr Maredi Mphahlele will remain as an executive director of the Company.
    Mr Li has over 25 years’ experience in mining and investment activities, and joined Zijin in 2007. As General Manager of the International Department of the Group, Mr Li takes charge of the identification and evaluation of merger and acquisition opportunities relating to overseas mineral investments, as well as co-ordinating and managing Zijin’s overseas operational projects."

Brilliant brilliant result... Let's hope that we now see some real traction and further steps toward development...

Pity about the share price, but quite honestly not unexpected.... It almost feels like it will take actual production of an oz of platinum, or some kind of firm offer for the company (higher than we are) in order to move the price...

Macleod, hoping any new broker Val's come from credible sources, and can gain us some insto support!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.