GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Ann: Completion rig onsite to commence testing on, page-17

1. 108 Posts.
    re: Ann: Completion rig onsite to commence te... My research shows that in their ann re quarterly activities dd 29th jan 2010 they stated that rig 234 would be "skidded over Paradox Basin #1 to drill a short radius lateral completion......."
    The planned use of rig 234 is referred to more than once in the march drilling updates.
    Furthemore in their update on Nov 26th 09 they staed "A program to re-enter and deepen the PB#2 well with the view of testing the Leadville Limestone has been prepared"
    However "skidding across" becomes "stacking on location" on March 26th, then "disassembled" on March 29th and again on March 30th and March 31st. On the 6th of April we are advised that "once the casing is set rig 234 will be stacked on site". Now it's gone!
    My problem is that 'at the back of my mind' is the thought that I read somwhere that the final program for PB#1 would depend on the test results from PB#3.
    So why has the plan change?
    Incidentally it is not a question that a company rep. could answer, price sensitive surely?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.