HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

I'll weigh in as a recent seller.I had patience, but the...

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I'll weigh in as a recent seller.

I had patience, but the management are not really doing things transparently or indeed with much logic, nor are they properly addressing any concerns that many investors have such as those surrounding the factory. No one really knows exactly whats going on with omniblend revenue, we have them asking for performance shares just for buying revenue, basically there are a lot of red flags which don't point to what good management typically does. Make performance targets longer term and share price related and then people will be happy to agree to them! Even 50c, 60c share price targets would instill some hope that things will turn around.

The question now (and my logic for selling) is why would you hold this as it endlessly stagnates, when you can easily ride almost anything else in the ASX for the big gains. Anything stagnant at the moment is clearly 'on the nose' with the insane amounts of stimulatory money flooding in from every stay-at-home person trading their stimulus money.

If you wouldn't buy any more now, it doesn't make sense to hold. I've been staring at my massive loss for months, with that capital unavailable for all the other trades I could have been making (which on paper, many were easily 5-10% within days).

I would possibly rebuy some KTD at 20c - and I fully expect it to get there within a few months.

Anyway I know anything 'negative' usually gets ripped into but I gave it time, and it's just my views. Good luck to anyone who wants to hold this for a long time, but seriously consider if you're just chasing a sunk cost, and all the other opportunities you've given up already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.