TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Compliance Prospectus, page-44

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    1. 1.8 Effect of the Offer on the Company's financial position
      The issue of 4 Shares with 1 free attaching Option will not have a material impact on the Company’s financial position. For this reason, a pro-forma statement of financial position of the Company showing the financial effect of the Offer has not been included in this Prospectus.
    Those 4 shares and 1 option an issue for you @nt_1973_au ?

Seriously, I don't want to be rude as you have been reasonably balanced with your recent posts but sheesh - people should read the announcement in its entirety - that is why it is issued in the first place - so people can read and understand the information that lies within!

Some of the earlier comments in this thread clearly demonstrate that some posters have not even read 1 sentence of the announcement and then they blather on like the 'dark days' are coming - astounds me - it really does. What must they do with other aspects of their lives?

The salient part is noted in section 1.3 of the "prospectus" - one only has to read two or three paragraphs.

And to think that there was someone talking about a sell off tomorrow - over 4 shares and 1 option - fair go people lift the discussion just one notch - please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.