TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

1.8 Effect of the Offer on the Company's financial position The...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    1. 1.8 Effect of the Offer on the Company's financial position
      The issue of 4 Shares with 1 free attaching Option will not have a material impact on the Company’s financial position. For this reason, a pro-forma statement of financial position of the Company showing the financial effect of the Offer has not been included in this Prospectus.
    Those 4 shares and 1 option an issue for you @nt_1973_au ?

Seriously, I don't want to be rude as you have been reasonably balanced with your recent posts but sheesh - people should read the announcement in its entirety - that is why it is issued in the first place - so people can read and understand the information that lies within!

Some of the earlier comments in this thread clearly demonstrate that some posters have not even read 1 sentence of the announcement and then they blather on like the 'dark days' are coming - astounds me - it really does. What must they do with other aspects of their lives?

The salient part is noted in section 1.3 of the "prospectus" - one only has to read two or three paragraphs.

And to think that there was someone talking about a sell off tomorrow - over 4 shares and 1 option - fair go people lift the discussion just one notch - please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.