TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

@Alistairbarkla Im my view @old_gilly is a well regarded poster...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    @Alistairbarkla

Im my view @old_gilly is a well regarded poster on the TV2 thread and, like a number of us, he is attuned to correcting a great deal of errant and misleading posts.

I have said this before as have many others - contrarians are welcome here but simply writing nonsense (as some do and I am not saying you do) and then scuttling away to find shelter under the contrarian umbrella is simply not good enough (for an adult) in my view. I think that contrarian opinions (while welcome) must be founded on some basis of fact or, at the very least, objective analysis of the information available to the market. Arriving at a different conclusion is fine but there must be some rational basis to the opinion (whatever it is) - surely?

Simply reading, skimming or ignoring the contents of an announcement and then making comments that, show absolutely no regard for the facts contained in the announcement, cannot possibly be considered a contrarian point of view.

You're more than welcome to comment as are all. However, make that commentary something that provides some utility to the reader - please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.