OLY 0.00% 3.7¢ olympio metals limited

This thread is so entertaining and that disgusting looking Stock...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    This thread is so entertaining and that disgusting looking Stock Swami guy is so yukki, for those who are so panic about the company's current situation, just visit CLI company website and have a look about their teams if you even don't know who are dedicating to this company, do you really think those experts are so useless and do nothing to leave their major project to mold?

I'm very sad to see many people in this thread are so worried about the Stock Swami guys comment on CLI, I guess many new to the market and even don't think about what people say before panic sale and that's excellently what those down rampers want to see, they normally down ramp stocks in purposely and the real reason can be very ugly even beyond your imagination, but in general, they do this for dirty money not only from the people who paid them to do it and even they want more from the weak hands naive newbies.

Hope everyone can relax a bit during the weekend and wait to see more positive progress of CLI. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.021K 134.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32186 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 135127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.