IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Ann: Comprehensive Phase Ib HER-Vaxx Results Presented at ESMO, page-35

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I have to say I agree with Counterfiat.
    Its not respectful to shareholders to announce that shareholders will receive details of an EGM and a deal on CF33 by 8 August 2019 and not update the market on this.

Leslie Chong is on leave at present till 3 October and she advised to talk to Paul Hopper.

I sent an email to Paul Hopper and he gave me donuts. I encouraged him as chairman to inform the market or at least update the market on the timing or status of things given they had already announced the deal.

He just stated he will update market when he has more to update. Not good enough in my view.

When he replied I felt like just selling my shares and let my feet do the walking.

The management performance and response to me was not up to its normal very high standard.

I like IMU and have been in this for a few years now and looks like IMU are testing my patience.

My thoughts as a shareholder wanting information are the normal AGM will normally be held in November and I will be there ready and waiting for an update.

We should attempt to get a list of questions once the AGM is announced and perhaps send it before AGM to Leslie and Paul Hopper from shareholders to answer at AGM.

If anyone else wants to take on this task(Steini) who may have a better repal with Leslie then I will gladly hand this task over.

Good luck to all Shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $380.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $308.1K 5.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1666678 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1990156 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.