RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Ann: Compulsory Acquistion Notice and IER, page-75

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    I refer you to ASIC guideline 111.49.

An Independent Expert must take in to consideration prices paid for shares in the last 6 months.

image.png

Reference to this statement is made in the IER released earlier this week.

IER 1 value range $1.62 - $1.92

Number of shares that changed hands in this value range = 0

IER 2 value range $1.08 - $1.44

Number of shares that have changed hands in this value range = ~26 million (the vast majority of outstanding shares at the beginning of the offer period).

--------------------

For those that want to see Galt in Court.

I can't see him being there myself.

He is not a Director of the entity pursuing Compulsory Acquisition, and therefore has no reason to be there.

--------------------

In terms of number 4 (Latimore Family Trust) shareholder. I reckon you can tie number 3 shareholder to him too. This accounts for over 30% of the outstanding shares.

You are right, they have the power to send this to Court on their own.

M Resources has a website, look them up and see what they do. I reckon they are pretty well qualified to have an educated opinion.

The name of the Managing Director (and founder) is Matt Latimore.

Have a look at his profile.

See the link now??

Perhaps you could grow some and ring him or send him an email, as there is an email address listed on their website.

If he is going to object then perhaps you could ask him why, and what plans (if any) does he have to try and extract further value out of this situation.

I suggest you tread carefully with what information (if any) you share on here, as I suspect he may have (or previously had) business dealings with Realm.

You can even screenshot my post on the other forum (IER 1&2 comparison) and send that to him too if you like.

Let me help you out further, shareholder number 7 has said they will not be objecting and number 9 has indicated they will be objecting.

Back in to my hole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.