IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Computershare to be Appointed as US Transfer Agent, page-78

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    Hi @sylau90
    To be now in a position where the redomicile is nearing the end of implementation, resources used in this massive embarkment can be put to pathway development. Pumped because Incannex will have a huge caveat removed via the billion SOH continually dumped on market due to delisting in Australia. This is now a thing of the past, accessing full exposure on a huge trading platform will be exciting. Further advancements behind the scenes should see updates soon. Management are extremely pumped especially with the 42X program. "A game changer" "probability 42X will not see production and acquired" (not my words). My take is BOD and SHers I speak to are extremely bullish with possible advancements in developments within the next 12 months. Aiming to add value and leverage to the equity platform to drive these developments to the intended goals.

I post in good faith, share the information to other shareholders and communicate my concerns with management. Of course BOD and team are bullish, we're about to list on the biggest trading platform world wide and a massive appetite in our pathways all with updates coming and full exposure to the US investor. Yes there is always risks. Jumping from one shark tank to another......but this crazy in-balance of supply and demand due to and un-president, unusual situation is now a behind us, most Australian holders will be long, extremely informed and have an end game, pathway development. IMHO supply will be a different story. Some supply will come from the small parcel holders that will be liquidated and possibly the 16 odd million that did not sell on auction Friday but on thing is for certain supply will dry up as updates are announced in my view.

Understand you are not a sher but I'm certain if you contact Incannex with your concerns, the information team, or Joel, are quite prompt in their response. HC is not the place to fish information, its a discussion platform.

BTW "definitely onwards and upwards" Joel's words. I wish the team the best of luck and look forward in where Incannex's value sits in 6-12 months time.

Onwards and upwards from me as well. Good to see the team are bullish and hungry. Good sign. One thing I took away from the shareholder meetings is how driven this team is. In investing one needs to look at probabilities, fundamentals and management. The probability that Incannex MC will still be at 4cts (USD Eq) or lower is extremely low as 2024 rolls on. Hope you jumped on board on Friday, 4-5cts is a gift and happy to have had the opportunity to add to my holdings. As for management and fundamentals...... I rest my case.

GL @Slyau90 with your investment endeavors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.