KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

mvc I haven't posted on KRC for a while because quite frankly...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3662
    mvc

I haven't posted on KRC for a while because quite frankly there has been no change and nothing to report on.
    I did however read your post and thought I would respond accordingly.

With all due respects, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to understand that it is far too early for anyone to be making credible statements or conclusions about future viability of the potential world class project.

Lets however consider what we do know as far as the facts are concerned :

In 2012 the company produced a scoping study using an acid leach process called solvent extraction that was viable then.

Since 2012, the commodity prices have doubled. KRC have also identified a new precipitation process to produce much higher purity and more valuable products. KRC have also designed a new concentrate specification that is a courser grind (120 micron versus 45 micron) and the concentrate contains ~ 20% more metal (called mass recovery).
    Large scale mining techniques have also advanced with Rio/FMG/BHP know-how and large scale engineering pricing has become much more competitive than 2011 (maybe even cheaper?).
    It is my understanding that Argyle are also closing up shop next year and some cheap infrastructure like power etc may be floating around the Eastern Kimberley. Something out of left field that could prove to be very useful.

All things considered it would be very hard for anyone at this point in time to possibly conclude that the scoping work will not deliver a very exciting profile for development.

I am obviously betting it will, hence the reason I continue to be a shareholder. I remain very excited for the future prospects of this company.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.389K 170.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 645347 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 369136 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.