LRS 2.70% 18.0¢ latin resources limited

I too am a little disheartened but just remember it's all just...

1. 19 Posts.
    I too am a little disheartened but just remember it's all just part of the formalities of the compliance process.

It was clearly stated in the ANN from the 20/10

"The drilling will commence once the environmental study along with the drill permits are approved by the Catamarca mining authorities but is expected to have the approvals over the coming weeks. The drilling is expected to commence in November/early December."

I belive the lodgement of the environmental impact assesment this week with A 2-4 Week Approval time would put us right In The Proposed November/early December Window mentioned in the Ann. So really we havent been kept in the dark completly since it was disclosed.

Additionally the due diligence period of 60 days was supposed to commence on Ansotana site in October meaning it should be well underway by now.

What I would really like to know is what is there plan for mineral sands Guadalupito project, They have spent so much capital drilling to ascertain And finally establish a JORC approved resource. Are the consulting with potential partners to mine the resource or is it just a bust ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $503.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.412M 13.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1625366 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 239275 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.