SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

re: Ann: CONCLUSION OF SALE OF UNMARKETABLE P... Agree with last...

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    re: Ann: CONCLUSION OF SALE OF UNMARKETABLE P... Agree with last few posts. Unfortunately, my wife lost her 98,000 from this buyback....didn't read the paperwork as I was overseas and didn't expect compulsory buyback if under 100,000. Had to let them know if I didn't want to sell.... had me beat. Offer to buy back and I had to let them know if I didn/t want to participate....would have thought that it would have been the onus on me to say I wanted to participate and the status quo would remain the same otherwise.

I bought into this company when then Directors were lauding the great potential, the resources known, the commencement of gold production and of course paid 10-15 times current price. Then all of a sudden, out of the blue so to speak, the Directors say sell. Tell shareholders nothing for months on end. No announcement concerning the thousands of ounces of gold waiting to be sold ($m) and then sole destroying actions on takeover merchants who have guttered value and worth of SBL for their own purposes.

Current directors have not looked after current shareholders at all but nothing seems to be able to be done because of their overseas status and the totally inept ASX and ACCC regulators. Happening far too often across the board in my opinion. Will never encourage anyone to invest in stock market....no controls, no accountability, and too many fraudsters and cheats.

Am holding onto my last few hundred thousand shares as a protest also. Bastards!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.