IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I think we need to understand that IHL has four Cannabis trials...

1. 6,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    I think we need to understand that IHL has four Cannabis trials and product distribution re Axim as well as a growing revenue $2m pa circa in oral care. The key point here is there has been continuous newsflow over quite a while and today is just one of many showing great progress across the business.
    It doesn't take a genius to work out how much newsflow given the trials and cannabis business development is likely to come and how soon.

I remember PcK went from .03 to .06 very quickly and a lot of investors and traders sold out at that price point - despite the rerate of the company and what was in the quarterlies re expected developments. I was a buyer of the profit takers. A very short time after, the SP hit 20 cents and is holding well. This feels very much the same. ImO the best investment is where you can guage the likely market cap based on progress, peers and potential for leadership.

The speed with which IHL is developing their distribution and trial programs is very impressive. Today's Ann is showing how well they are building the global platform and remembering that IHL is cornering global markets and building a foothold in unique product/Cannabis distribution. (including cannvalate).

Its worth remembering that IHL has had a continual and very frequent flow of news across their portfolio. it's just getting started IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.