MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

So, Am I the only one who is scratching my head trying to work...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    So, Am I the only one who is scratching my head trying to work out the logic of this takeover strategy? Have I missed a communication from MAY to shareholders outlining the thinking of management??

I too am a long time holder and am sure used to let downs with this company. It always seems to get to the edge of a payday and management get a rush of blood to the head and make unfathomable (at least to me) decisions. I just wish they would focus totally of getting the long promised drills underway in Cuba, making some money out of the Santa Cruz deal and getting into bed with Santos and Total in Nth OZ.

I feel like management are again treating shareholders like pawns to played for their benefit. For the first time in many years I am seriously thinking of bailing. So much promise and so little delivered. I think that perhaps it is time for MAY to be taken over by a company who can realise the potential MAY's assets - the current mob just dont seem capable of doing so. Sorry to rant but my optimism has run out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $35.26K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3457833 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.