CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Sorry guys, been there, done that, I'm out from this crazy...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Sorry guys, been there, done that, I'm out from this crazy business known it from the beginning of its listings. What a mess done by this well retarded BOD's, finally they realised after 22 yrs of experiment that this thing doesn't work or may be it works in the lab. but can not pour money to it anymore and sold out for 1 mill. sucking all the money from Aussie investor to US and possibly bought few houses by Brian Joseph and associates and poor Aussie investors keep investing CR after CR to keep running this business for years, brings tears in the eyes, if you know the beginning to end of this company's history, well, I guess that's called investment, thought at the beginning bit safer than playing LOTTO!!, here comes Australian education system!!! still the same Director running the show, hoping it will give back something to investors but why would he care about share holders? quite surprisingly, managed to raised millions of dollars from Aussies and give it to Touchstone and not selling it earlier when economic condition was stable, waited all the way until it can not raise money from Aussies anymore, give it to all to Console, That's what I call retarded people handling the company... Taking Coal to moon, definitely they did.. Only last thing they have left is something called investment to Innnovaero, no clue when and if ever be released its IPO. Anyway, those who hold, keep it up, positive thing is No more Income nor more Debt and hope that BOD's will pull some magical hat... Sayonara!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.