RHK 5.00% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Games will be played here. But the facts appear to be that we...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    Games will be played here. But the facts appear to be that we (FMS Holders) own 40% of greatly de-risked, and free-carried to production asset that is at least 1.1 Billion tonnes in size.
    I suspect when the brakes come off establishing exactly how much Ore there is, it could get substantially bigger. I'm sure Todd (both as BBIG and Flinders) will decide when the best time for them to put that effort in will be.
    At this point, whilst we've lost a substantial percentage of the Ore in sale-able value, it's still a very large asset to hold 40% of with very little down side.
    BBIG are taking all the financial risk and doing all the heavy lifting, and we get a free ride to production.
    The FID calcs must have been done MANY times over, taking in every eventuality for Ore price fluctuation, cost of getting the Ore to market etc, and I'm sure Todd are happy there's a deal to be done here regardless of which scenario eventuates, otherwise, they would have jumped some time ago.
    The devil in the detail, to my mind, worth watching, is capital cost overruns etc, which provide Todd the ability to transfer some of the overrun costs to FMS. When the family business that controls both parties involved in the deal has a vested interest in shifting some of those costs to the party that they only holds 50-60% in, as opposed to the party they hold 90% in, the temptation to move costs around would be high.
    Of course, that type of financial sandbagging is forensically detectable, and could be challenged legally, so maybe that's just paranoia speaking.
    On the whole, having stripped back the emotion and disappointment of the past, I genuinely see an opportunity to make some decent returns here, and as such, I'm going nowhere for a few years........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 76.0¢ $2.316K 3.048K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 2996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.