ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

The truth of the matter is that if pioneer did not accidently...

1. 265 Posts.
    The truth of the matter is that if pioneer did not accidently discover the caesium deposit then the management would just draw down the remainder of cash reserves and the sp would be 1 cent. All these exploration companies offer a good lifestyle to the associated entities, even if the company fails at every turn the management draw on the coffers until near depletion. Hit up another capital raising with the usual high fees and charges , it would be cheaper to get a cash advance on a Visa card. Have a read of the financials, 14% paid in fees on obtaining money, this is pathetic, have a look at fees paid to related entities off the management, you will see the money burn. Not a lot of these millions go into the ground on active drilling, maybe 10% and maybe i am being too generous. Most of these small caps are nothing more than a slush fund with some dirt tagged onto it to legitamise the setup. The shareholders of Pioneer should thank the pegmatite gods that pioneer dome was a lifeline to a company that runs more on luck than anything else. You want to pray like crazy that the gods keep on smiling or you will putting your hands in your pockets again. Holding huge amounts of ground means nothing, it looks good to gulliable shareholders, half this dirt has been dropped by one company to be relabled and picked up by the next. Thank the Gods that they stumbled on the caesium, now go and pray and i mean go and pray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.