A11 1.37% 36.0¢ atlantic lithium limited

Ann: Conference Attendance, page-8

1. 2,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6086
    Yep offtakes may seem simple, but they aren't and they remain among the best indicates of ore quality. Someone taking samples, processing them presumably to Hydroxide and being sufficiently happy with the results to be willing to commit to perhaps multi-hundred million dollar annual payments for the material.

Atlantic has decided to be positive but vague around the benefits of flotation. There's some page 8 commentary in the last quarterly but it doesn't really tell you much beyond what common sense would anyway. Fines are always a candidate for flotation as are Middlings. Altantic's P2 material has terrible DMS results and was always much better suited to flotation. The reported recovery rates were all over the place so the huge improvement noted still has multiple meanings. The impression I've gained is that Atlantic will get the DMS operating and very quickly after that press go on Flotation. I'm not however sure if that's what they have indicated more explicitly or whether its what I think is the sensible way forward from cryptic comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A11 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.