EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

@564xxl the last time you were out with your pitchfork, there...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    @564xxl

the last time you were out with your pitchfork, there was some movement at the station (January 2018 run)... I hope this time too we see some big movement (not just the sp but in milestones too)...

I personally never attend any such symposiums but I am a nobody and me attending them will not matter but there are a good number of people attending these who matter... and as a junior explorer/ wannabe producer who need to find a debtor who can release $30m (Nedbank's amount) to us , we need to go to such events and present... I am sure that one such meeting is not going to solve our problem but sooner or later the networking world will connect a debtor and debt seeker.... there is money looking for a good project and they are desperate to find a good home too... maybe we appeal to one such bank/project financier - who knows...

let's hope there is some method in their madness and soon we get to know where we stand in KfW's books... that will be the biggest hurdle for now... and I am sure that is being looked as priority # 1 in KNL board room at all times...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.