EGR 3.09% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

I certainly understand the angst, i also don't think questioning...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I certainly understand the angst, i also don't think questioning management/board is a bad thing. I think the opposite, it's actually quite healthy. Some people excel at prospecting, others running a profitable business, and it's not always true that one can do the other. Some struggle to adapt as their baby (Musk anyone?) grows and leaves home. And some will only ever be Disallowed sales people.

Spinks was, in my opinion, great for the early stages - prospecting - and probably excelled in dealing with the Germans. His no-nonsense style is probably endearing in the world of KfW Bank/$100,000 German grants/EcoGraf, but i do watch closely. When everything is done, EcoGraf and Epanko are up and running, we'll probably need a business manager, but again, Spinks has a few decent people behind him - Rae - so i'm still unsure myself. And let's not forget Frey and his hand in EcoGraf. Spinks has form in finding a quality team. So for now, i watch closely.

The murmurs and company presentations seem to indicate EcoGraf (building/commissioning) and UFK (KfW bank) will be coming in quick succession. I think many forget Tanzania is a former colony of Germany and their bilateral agreements offer much more certainty than any Australian company will ever receive. KfW Bank is in operation/lending in Tanzania (see below link) and their political contacts and goodwill shouldn't be underestimated.

KfW Tanzania - Insurance. I believe they have a few projects in operation. The link also highlights why the EP were so important, KfW are in the business of ethical lending.
    https://www.kfw-entwicklungsbank.de...a/Projekt-Tansania-Versicherungen-2016-EN.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $45.27K 457.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 19285 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.