EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Conference Presentation - 121 Mining Investment NY, page-5

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    So let me get my head around this.. ...KNL has no senior staff other than Andrew trying to sort all of the above issues single handed.....(unless of course we suddenly have Senior staff capable of negotiating on these various matters in Germany, Tanzania, Korea and Australia)...but you think it is time well spent for the CEO to be at another conference. (nobody is arguing it is a good conference).

So tell me what are you hoping that he gains from this that is more important than all the outstanding matters (oh I forgot the 16% free carry in Tanzania)??
    And what did KNL gain from the last one only a few weeks ago in Perth
    And the one a few weeks before that in SA...(oh OK we scored 2nd prize in a pitching contest at that one)

The point is ...we have very little manpower....and certainly only Andrew in a position to negotiate on deals that a critical...critical for KNL to make it from hopeful...to operating...
    And that is the precise time he chooses to attend conference.

Assuming Investor awareness is the answer....I will counter with..we need TANGIBLE results. Finance locked and loaded...not just spoken about . Plant partners signed not inferred. SEZ finalized. Downstream organised. Investors are sick of the KNL potential...they want TANGIBLE
    and Spinks is charged with delivering that and seemingly the only person empowered to deliver that.

Pett and others can attend conferences if we MUST

Its an outrageous misuse of our CEOs time!

So sorry ...what was your reasoning why this conference was a must attend?
    Last edited by 564xxl: 05/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.