EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Conference Presentation - 121 Mining Investment NY, page-7

1. 7,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    @564xxl I must agree, I can’t see the value in attending this conference and I certainly don’t see it as a priority right now.

In response to your earlier post, a question was put me the other day, I was asked what, with the exception of Frey’s work with EcoGraf, have we achieved in the last 12 months? The only things I could come up with was the completion of the downstream processing DFS, and also the $100k German Government funding that we secured for the pilot plant.

EcoGraf has been a great development but this is by and large the work of Frey. Progress on the other fronts you have listed has been glacially slow and some may argue that there has been no tangible progress at all.

I think we need to consider making some changes to our management team and BoD. The current team simply haven’t gotten it done and we can’t continue to blame Tanzania for the lack of progress and value creation for shareholders. We don’t necessarily need a complete overhaul but I think it’s time that some changes are made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.